The FBI Boston Field Office at One Center Plaza donated 92 Truckloads of furniture. The furniture consisted of Wood private office furniture, file cabinets, and workstations. Second Salute worked with Veterans Construction and Local Boston Movers to remove the furniture from One Center Plaza to a temporary warehouse for sorting and distribution. Second Salute provide the FBI Boston Field office with donation services without impacting to move schedule. The furniture that was donated will be reused, recycled, and repurposed to benefit Disabled American Veterans. This donation project is estimated at less than 30 percent of the donated items will need to be disposed of leaving and outstanding 70 percent for reuse, repurposed, or recycled.